Some of you have heard about the web quiz that claimed Andy and I would both like to live in San Fran. For those of you that haven't heard the story - here it is.
A year before we were married Andy and I both took an online quiz that compiles your tastes on weather, economy, housing, schools, housing, health, crime, recreation, arts & culture, transportation, population, and region. I know - pretty extensive. You rate how important each section is to you and then up pops a list of the top places that fit your criteria.
We took this test separately without knowing the other's choices. Turns out that the number one place for both of us was San Francisco. We both had Washington DC, Long Island, and Boston in our top 5, but they were not in the same order. We thought it was kind of a funny coincidence at the time. Now though, it would seem more a funny fatalistic foreshadowing.
For those of you that asked which quiz it was we took, here is the link: http://www.bestplaces.net/fybp/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I shall have to give it a try !
A few important criteria are missing from this quiz...such as family, natural beauty of the environment, and good food. Pretty cool though.
What a dreamy move! I've heard such great things about Google as a work place. It's funny thinking back to when it was a slightly obscure search engine favored by geeks.
I miss the west coast terribly. Make sure you take the time to visit Seattle, okay? It's a quick flight.
Peace, chickens.
Mary (Martone. The younger one.)
mmartone@gmail.com
http://the-new-perfect.livejournal.com/
Post a Comment